Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

SCRIPT DRAMA

ANGEL’S DIARY
By : Resti Tantiawanti

Synopsis:
There is a girl so called Angel.She lives with stepmother and two stepsisters.She life suffers,everyday is ordered to does all homework .

One day,held a dance party,her stepsisters follows it,but Angel instead is ordered to keep house.After her mother and her stepsisters go,Angel cry because she also wish to follow dance party.Suddenly,fairy come near Angel and tries to help Angel.With the magic power,fairy gives a beautiful dress and glass shoes to Angel.Finally, Angel attends the party.

After coming in that party ,all guests agazed saw Angel. James invite she to dance,suddenly the clock strikes 12 p.m.Angel run direct so that one of her shoes is lag in that party.

The next morning,James with his assistent go to to every girl’s house who is attending the party with a view to match that shoes .And finally until to Angel’s house.Her stepsister try to use it,but not match.Then,Angel try to use it and match in Angel’s foot.So James bring Angel to his house.Her stepsisters and stepmother apologize to Angel and Angel forgive them.Finally,Angel and James get married and lived happy.


Characters:
Angel : Resti Tantiawanti
James : Asep Andri Yulianda
Clara : Yully Erpani
Marry : Sri Puspita Sari
Mother : Uu Parida
Mr. John : Rudi Permadi Utama
Mrs. John : Neng Sri Karyanti
Sinta : Sofiyatul Mardiyah
Nelly : Harimbi Trihastuti
Alice : Resti Novianti
Fairy : Vita Fitriyani
Scene 1
(Angel is washing clothes in the bath room .Clara & Marry come and bring their dirty clothes,then they throw the clothes to Angel)
Clara : You must wash my clothes !! ( throw the clothes)
Marry : And my clothes too. (throw the clothes)
Angel : Ok.I will wash your clothes (with weak intonation)
Clara : Look at .... my dress still dirty !!!
Marry : Angel.............................you must work very hard !!!
Angel : I’m so sorry . All right my sister I will clean your dress.
Clara : Hurry up................... !!!
Marry : My sister...............let’s go !!
Clara : Ok.................. !
(Clara& Marry go to living room,and then they sit near their mother who is reading magazine in the living room and they begin talk with their mother)
Clara : Mom...........today is Sunday,so I want to go to the market to buy shoes.
Marry : Yes mom.....I want to by a shoes.
Mother : Ok my dears.....lets go to the market,and you must prepare now.
Clara : Angel................where is my dress??(she scream calling Angel)
Angel : Why did you call me Clara?
Clara : Didn’t you hear?where is my dress??
Angel : Which dress do you want?
Clara : The brown dress.Please bring it !!
Angel : The brown dress still dirty.So you can wear another dress.
Clara : What...??? but I want to wear the brown dress.
Mother : Clara................you can wear another dress,and lets go now.
Clara : Ok mom.
(After a few minutes,they have been ready,then they go.Before go,mother say something to Angel)
Mother : Angel..............Angel..............!!!
Angel : Yes mom.Why did you call me??
Mother : We will go to the market,so you must keep our house and do home work.
Angel : Yes mom...........
Scene 2
(In the market)
Clara : Mom,I want to try that shoes and I want to buy it.
Mother : Ok...try it !
Clara : How about this shoes ? is it suitable for me ?
Mother : Yes..it is suitable for you.
Marry : Mom, I want to buy this white shoes,but it’s too small for me.
Mother : Marry,you can find another shoes !
Marry : Emh..............ok.How about this shoes? Is it suitable for me ?
Mother : Emh.............it’s suitable for you.
Scene 3
(In Nelly’s house.Nelly and Sinta are talking)
Sinta : Can you teach me how to install the window 7 in my computer?
Nelly : I’m not certain.I forgot the steps.
Sinta : But I’m sure that you can.You must have the note for the steps.
Nelly : Emh...............ok.I will try it.
( Suddenly,Angel come )
Angel : Anybody home...??? (in front of Nelly’s house)
Nelly : Who is there? Wait a moment please !
Angel : I’m Angel.
Nelly : Oh................how are U Angel??
Angel : I’m fine, but I have any problem.
Sinta : What’s your problems??can you share with us??
Angel : Yes,I’m very tired,all home work in my home must be done to my self.My mother and my sisters always angry to me.I’m very dizzy with this condition.
Nelly : Poor you are...............Angel.They are really cruel.
Angel : So,what’s your opinion about my problem?
Sinta : Emh..............It makes me confuse.I just wanna say you must be patient.I’m certain that one day you will be happy.
Angel : Thanks my friend.
Sinta : You’re welcome.
Scene 4
(In Angel’s house.Suddenly her mother and her sister come and they see that all home work unfinished and then mother call Angel)
Mother : Angel.............Angel...............!!!
(Angel shocked when her mother has come and call her,then Angel run quickly)
Angel : Yes mom......
Mother : Why didn’t you do all homework?
Angel : I’m sorry mom...............I forgot.
Mother : You are lazy.................!!! (Mother hit Angel,then Angel do all home work)
(Angel is crying,suddenly the fairy come and help Angel)
Fairy : Don’t cry Angel,I will help U.
Angel : Who are U ?
Fairy : You are not necessarily who am I,I will help you.
(Fairy say “abrakadabra” and all home work finished)
Angel : Thank you Fairy....
Fairy : You’re welcome Angel.
Scene 5
(There is a famous and rich family.They are Mr.John’s family.In Mr.John’s house,in the living room there are a couple of wife husband.They are Mr.John and Mrs.John.They are talking about their son.His name is James)
Mrs.John : Dad,what are you doing? You looks very tired ! what’s happened? Can you share with me ?
Mr.John : How about our son?he has been 28 years but he didn’t have girl friend.
Mrs.John : Yes, I don’t know, I think our son very busy with his job, so he forget that he must get married.
Mr.John : So what should we do? we have been too old but we didn’t have grandchild.
Mrs.john : Dad, how if we held a prize contest?
Mr.john : Oh, that’s good idea.Now,you call James to come here.
(Mrs.John call assistent and then the assistent come)
Mrs.John : Alice..............come here..........!!!
Alice : Yes Mrs, what can I do for you?
Mr. John : Do you know where is James?
Alice : Yes, I know sir. He is in his bedroom.
Mr.john : Ok, Please call him to meet me !
(Alice go to James’s bedroom)
Alice : Excuse me.
James : Who is there ?
Alice : Alice...
James : Wait a moment.
( James open the door )
James : What happened Alice?
Alice : Mr.John and Mrs.John wait Mr in the living room.
(James go to living room and meet his parents and then begin to talk)
James : What happened my mom?
Mrs.John : Please sit down,there are something that we want to disscus with you
James : What is it?
Mr. John : I know you was very busy with your job, but you must remember that you had not young again ,So we have plan to held prize contest. What’s your opinion?
James : Mmmhhhhh...... Ok I agree with you my father.
(Mr.John call Alice)
Mr.John : Alice.....Come here
Alice : Yes Sir.
Mr.John : Please make announcement to all girl to come in dancing party at Saturday night.
Alice : Yes Sir.
Scene 6
(At the Angel’s house. In the morning Clara and Marry want to go to campus)
Clara : Angel, Where my shoes?
Marry : Angel, bring me my bag !!!
(Angel didn’t hear that her sister called her)
Clara : Mom....
Mother : What happened my dear? In the morning you make a noise.
Clara : Mom, Angel didn’t hear my order.
(Mother call Angel with angry,but Angel didn’t hear too)
Mother : Angel.................Come here..............!!
(because Angel didn’t hear that her mother call her, so here mother come to meet Angel with angry and sprinkles Angel with water).
Mother : Angel, Why didn’t you hear?
Angel : I’m sorry mom, what should I do?
Mother : You must bring Clara’s shoes and Marry’s bag.
Angel : Ok mom, I will do it.
(Angel give shoes and bag to her sister)
Marry : Mom,I will go to campus.
Clara : Yes Mom,I will go to campus.
Mother : Ok...my dears.Be careful on the way !
Marry : Ok Mom...
( They go to campus )
Scene 7
(In the campus,Marry and Clara look at the announcement)
ANNOUNCEMENT..........................FOR ALL GIRLS WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW THE DANCING PARTY,ALL OF YOU CAN COME TO MR.JOHN’S HOUSE AT 8 O’CLOCK SATURDAY NIGHT.
Clara : Marry....look at !! there are many people in front of campus.
Marry : What happened Clara??
Clara : I’don’t know, let’s go there.
Marry : Excuse me............excuse me...........I want to look this announcement.
(While look announcement)
Marry : Oh.....dancing party...........! Emh........I want to follow it.
Clara : I want to follow it too...................
Scene 8
(Clara & Marry are happy to hear that and they go to home early,after arrive home they tell that announcement to her mother)
Marry : Mom.............there will be a dancing party.I want to follow it.
Clara : Yes I want too.
Mother : When?
Clara : To night.At 8 o’clock.
Mother : Oh......................
Mother : Angel....do you also want to go to the dancing party?
Angel : Oh, I can’t dream to go to dancing party
Marry : Of course, you have much work to do. You must think about it, too.
Angel : Ok ... don’t worry .I’ll do everything.
Clara : Don’t forget you must prepare my dress !
Marry : And prepare my dress !
Angel : Yes my sisters.
(At the night,Marry and Clara prepare to go to dancing party)
Clara : I certain that Mr .James will choose me.
Marry : Are you sure?
Clara : Yes of course.
Marry : Emh.........................
Clara : Mom,quickly !
Mother : Let’s go !
(In front of house)
Marry : Mom, how we go there?
Mother : Emh............we will go there by ojeg.
Clara : What ???? Ojeg ???
Mother : Clara...............we are poor,so we go there by ojeg.
Clara : Emh.............ok never mind.
(When they waited ojeg,suddenly ojeg came)
Mother : Hey...come here.
Ojeg 1 : Yes,what can I do for you?
Mother : I need two ojeg to go to dancing party.
Ojeg 1 : Yes, I will call my friend.
(Ojeg 1 call ojeg 2)
Ojeg 1 : My friend...come here ! there are order in here.
Ojeg 2 : Ok.
(Ojeg 2 came)
Ojeg 2 : What can I do for you?
Mother : We will go to dancing party .
Ojeg 2 : Ok. Let’s go.
(Angel is crying. The fairy appears.)
Fairy : Don’t cry Angel ! What’s happened with you ?
Angel : I can’t go to the dancing party because my dress is dirty and old.
Fairy : I know you are diligent and kind, my dear.
I want to help you. Please, look here.
(waves her magic stick)
Angel : Oh, what do I see? A dress and shoes for me . . .? (In astonishment).
Thank you, you are so kind! I’m happy now. It’s really fine!
Fairy : But at 12 o’clock you must be at home, dear.... otherwise your dress will disappear.
Angel : Oh, yes, it’s clear.But how I go to dancing party?
Fairy : No problem,now close your eyes !!
(Fairy waves her magic stick and suddenly Angel has recided in party)
Scene 9
(At the Mr.John’s house. Mr. John and Mrs. John are opening the dancing party.he guests begin dance)
James : The music is on, please dance and play !
Mr. John : We want to make a happy holiday!
( When they are dancing,suddenly Angel appears )
Mrs. John : Who is that girl? (to Mr. John)
Mr. John : She is so nice . . .
James : Hi....You are a dream of my heart. May I dance with you? Let’s start . . .
Angel : Ok.
(Suddenly the clock strikes 12 times)
Angel : It’s 12 o’clock and I have to run. Good-bye, I really had a great fun!
(She runs away having lost one of her shoes.)
James : Where have you run, the dream of my life? I want to dance with you all night!
(He picks up the lost shoes and looks at it.All guests shocked see what had happened.And then the party stop )
Scene 10
Clara : A beautiful lady was at the dancing party. We really don’t know her at all.
Marry : As you know,James wants to marry her.
Mother : But where is she going?
Marry : I don’t know.
(Suddenly, herald and Mr. James enter the room of Angel’s house.)
Herald : Excuse me.....Mr.James is searching girl that have this shoes.
James : Please, try on this shoes.
herald : We know you were at the dancing party.
Clara : It’s too small.(Trying shoes)
Marry : It’s small for me, too. ( Trying shoes )
James : Do you have another daughter?
Mother : Yes, I have. But she didn’t go to the dancing party. She is Angel.
Herald : Come here, and, please, take it. (gives her the shoes)
Angel : I want to try it on, Mom. Besides, I’ve got another one.
(takes the other shoes out of the pocket in her room)
Mother : Emh.........................................................
James : It’s suitable on your foot.
Clara : It’s impossible for you Angel......................!!! ( Angry )
(Clara and Marry hit Angel,then James bring Angel)
James : Don’t like that...............!!!
(Angel left her house with herald and James. Then Clara,Marry and her mother cry and then Mr.James bring Angel to meet his parent)
Scene 11
(In Mr.John’s house)
James : Mom, I have found my girl friend.She is Angel.She is my dream of my life.
(Angel shakes hand with Jame’s parents).
Mr.John : You look so nice.......
Angel : Thank you.
Mrs.John : We are very happy.Please sit down Angel !
(Angel and James sat)
Mr.John : We would soon married all of you.
Mrs.John : Yes,that would be better.
James : Thanks my parents,I’m very happy to hear that.
Mr.John : You’re welcome my son.
James : Angel,we would soon married.
Angel : Yes,James...I’m very happy to hear that.
James : I will invite all my friends in my wedding party.
Angel : May I invite my mother, my sisters and my friends too??
James : Yes of course...........Angel.
Mr.Jhon : At Saturday night we will held your wedding party.
Finally,James and Angel get married and they life happily.


The end

1 komentar:

  1. Kak saya mau tanya, ini kalo di pentaskan bisa menghabiskan berapa lama waktunya? Terimakasih.

    BalasHapus